Wildfire & Muirburn: manage the fuel, reduce the risk



I am giving this presentation on 8th October in Seil Island Hall, to the south of Oban.  Although not exactly on a main thoroughfare (you have to cross the 'Bridge over the Atlantic' to get onto the island), the meeting promises to be well attended.

I have borrowed the title from the UK Wildfire Conference that is taking place in Cardiff, 20th-21st November.  Many of the points I will be making will be a rehearsal for the discussion I expect to take place during the conference, but I suspect that with 'wildfire' and 'muirburn' sharing the title, there will be no shortage of discussion.

For tickets, please contact the Talks Convenor at LNHG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Wildfire Risk - EWWF Statement

Asulam for Bracken Control - Update